VIII International Scientific Conference
ARCHITECTURE and CIVIL ENGINEERING
Requirements to the Papers
- Maximum number of papers – 1 (one) individual and 1 (one) in co-authorship. Additional papers shall be charged with extra fee.
- The full text of the paper should be no longer than 10 pages;
- Formats of the pages – А4;
- the pages should not be numbered;
- the text should be written in .DOC format of Microsoft Word 2003/2007;
- No papers in a presentation (slide) format will be accepted.
- Papers which fail to meet the listed requirements will not be published.
All requirements to the papers are given in the template file which can be downloaded from the address: http://events.vfu.bg/wp-content/uploads/2017/01/template-en.doc
All abstracts of accepted papers will be published in proceedings volume (ISSN 2367-7252), and full-text papers – on CD in electronic variant of the volume. All papers will be published as free access on the website of the conference: http://events.vfu.bg/en/conf_af. The authors of published scientific papers preserve their author’s rights.