INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY - OPPORTUNITIES AND PERSPECTIVES 2016
24-26 June 2016
MAIN THEMATIC FIELDS:
1. Social psychology, national psychology and psychology of religion and culture;
2. Organizational psychology, psychology of marketing, advertising and PR;
3. Clinical Psychology and counseling practice;
4. School psychology and developmental psychology
5. Psychological problems of social work and psychosocial adjustment
6. Psychology of security and behavior in extreme situations
Compulsory requirements for the layout and presentation of papers:
Additional editing is not intended, but the organizers reserve the right not to publish papers that are outside the main theme and do not meet the requirements!
Requirements for the layout of the papers can be found here.
Chair: Assoc.Prof. Dr. Daniela Karagyaurova
Vice Chair: Assoc.Prof. Dr. Petar Neshev
Organizational secretary: ass. Dr. Marinela Petkova
Members: Prof. Dr.Psy.Sc. Galya Gercheva, Prof. Dr. Valeri Stoyanov, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Pavlina Petkova, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Daniela Andonova, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Boycho Boychev, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Ivaylo Lazarov, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Mariya Petrova, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Krasimir Ivanov, Assoc.Prof. Dr. Vanya Hristova, ass. Dr. Ivaylo Tzanov.
Information for the participants
Participation fee for foreign guests – €90., which covers expenditures on organization, coffee breaks, and publishing of one conference paper. For every next paper there is additional fee of €45. For students fee is €45.
1. Submission of applications, fee transfer, submission of the abstracts and completed papers, deadline –15 May, 2016
2. The papers sent in time, will be published in a collection of papers "Applied Psychology and Social Practice," which the authors will receive at the opening of the conference. The application form is available here.
3. You will receive confirmation of the right to participate until 15 May, 2016, at an address specified by you or E-mail.
4. Registration of participants will take place on 24 June, 2016, from 9.00 to 11.00 in the administrative building of the Faculty of Law.
Received reports will be reviewed by two members of the editorial board.
The organizers will not submit the texts to additional editing; however, they retain the right not to publish papers that do not conform to the main topic of the conference, or do not meet the above requirements!
The payment is made only by bank transfer to an account in:
Alianz Bank Bulgaria AD
IBAN: BG76 BUIN 7006 1025036424
Varna Free University "Chernorizets Hrabar"
Reason: APPLIED PSYCHOLOGY - OPPORTUNITIES AND PERSPECTIVES 2016